Registration Fee for HGM 2013 / 21st ICG
Till 31 July 2012
Till 31 January 2013
From 1 February 2013
- All prices shown above exclude Goods & Services Tax (GST).
1Additional 7% GST is applicable to all Singapore delegates. The price includes admission to HGM 2013 / 21st ICG Opening Ceremony, scientific sessions and industry exhibitions, coffee breaks from 13 - 18 April 2013 and a Programme Book and an Abstract Book in softcopy (a download link will be announced nearer to the event). The price does not include a ticket for Conference Dinner. This can be purchased separately.
2Additional 7% GST is applicable to all accompanying persons pass purchases. The price includes admission to HGM 2013 / 21st ICG Opening Ceremony and a ticket to the Conference Dinner.
Please read the registration terms and conditions carefully before beginning the online registration.
The official currency used for this conference is in Singapore Dollars (SGD). All delegates are required to pay the prevailing rate at the point of registration. Should there be no payment received within the given grace period of 14 working days, we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
- Credit Card payment (VISA/MasterCard)
Please note that debits to your credit card will appear as MCI SUISSE SA on the statement.
- Bank Transfer
All bank transfers should be made payable in full to MCI Group Asia Pacific.
Bank transfer details are as follows:
- Bank Account name: MCI Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Bank Account number: 147-761704-001
Bank name: Hongkong-Shanghai Banking Corporation
Bank address: 21 Collyer Quay, #01-00 HSBC Building, Singapore 049320
Swift code: HSBCSGSG
Bank code: 7232
Branch code: 147
- Please indicate your registration number on the bank slip. You may find your registration number on the invoice. (eg. HGM2013ICG-I/XXX or HGM2013ICG-G/XXX). After payment is made, please email the bank slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bank transfer payments must be received within 14 working days from the date of pre-registration. The conference secretariat reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration should there be no payment received with these given grace period.
- The bank transfer payment mode is available up till 13 March 2013. After this date, all payments must be made via credit card.
For registration enquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com or call +65 6411 6695.